Tuesday, January 7, 2014

God's Kindness

I am one relieved mom!  

I'll admit that when I walked up tp the school and saw how many kids were running wild through the courtyard, I briefly considered grabbing my babies and heading home.

But I'm so glad I didn't because their first day was great!  It was the best feeling to see them running toward me at lunch with big smiles on their faces.

Kennedy wanted to tell her teacher "Au Revoir" before leaving, so I stood with Baylor and Emory while she ran up to Madame Arnaud.  When Madame Arnaud saw her, she held Ken's little face in her hands, and gave her a big kiss on the cheek and a hug.  

I so needed to see that.  It was the reassurance I'd been looking for--that my kids will be valued and nurtured while they're there.

They're in good hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment