Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sister Love

These two...


When I tuck them in at night they're in separate beds, but when I check on them later, they're always in the same bed.  

Love that.  

They've been through so much together in their short little lives.  I hope that they'll always be this close.

On Friday this guy lost one of his front two teeth!


In France the "Petite Souris" (little mouse) comes to take the tooth and leave a few €, rather than the Tooth Fairy, so Bay was super excited about that.

Check out this awesome moving job.


This is a shelving unit that I convinced Ethan I could help him move because I so wanted it out of the Guestroom.  We somehow got it through two doorways, but because the steps spiral, we didn't have enough space to make the turn.  It was probably too heavy for me to begin with, but when he said we needed to bring it back up, I started laughing and accidentally dropped my side!  

So, it sat lodged between the basement and 1st floor for a few hours until Ethan sawed it in half.  

Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment