Saturday, October 18, 2014

Summer in the STATES!!!

We had a really fun summer, but because I've waited until now to blog about it, I can't remember all of the details and I can't find some of the pictures.  Duh!

We flew in to NC, where we spent a couple of weeks with my family.  I wish that I had pulled my camera out more!  We had so much fun!



My parents set up a big inflatable slide for the kids.  Brave people, right?







These two.  They make me laugh.


We also got to see John and Ashley and their sweet girls.  Next time we see them, I'm determined to take more pictures!!!  

Then we were off to Greenville to hang with the Varners.  



Seriously...is anybody more fun than Cole Varner?  


Love this family! 




I could fill memory sticks with pictures of this cutie!



Then we headed for Jacksonville and spent a few days with Clay and Shannon.  Cutest (and sweetest) nephews on the planet!  Luckily Shannon took some pictures!








Love these crazy kids!

After a great time in Jax, we went to Daytona to spend time with Ethan's parents.  The kids had a great time going to the beach, going out for ice cream and for a boat ride.  Had some cute pictures...no idea where they are now...

Then we headed to Fort Pierce to spend time with Ethan's grandmother and aunts.  We had a ball!  They gave the kids an underwater camera to take to the pool and beach and we just received the cd of all their crazy pictures a couple days ago!  I'll try to post them.  

It was a busy, but fun summer and we were grateful that we got to come back and reconnect with everyone, although it definitely made me miss them all even more!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment